Coaching at the Brothers 2020
Joondalup Brothers Rugby Union Football Club, based at Joondalup Arena, is a Premier Grade club fielding Premier, Colts, 2nds, 3rds & 4th grade teams along with junior teams from U6’s through to U17’s. JBRUFC is seeking expressions of interest and applications for Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers for positions in our junior and senior teams for the upcoming season. Joondalup Brothers RUFC is an extremely supportive environment with a family feel. The club is characterised by an international mix of players, coaches, administrators and spectators with all welcome.
Brothers boast a genuine pathway for all our coaches that takes you through juniors into seniors along with opportunities to coach within our clubs junior & senior academy programs. The 2020 season will see the club launch its in house Coach Education program and coaching network that will compliment but not replace the RWA programs.
If you would like to be part of our exciting club, please download & complete our coach application form to the email address below.
Must be Smart Rugby Compliant and have a minimum RU Level 1 coaching acreditation,
OR be willing to undertake Smart Rugby and a Level 1 coaching courses if you are new to coaching.
- Must be Smart Rugby Compliant and hold a minimum RU Level 1 (Preferable Level 2) coaching acreditation,
- Brief (1 page) CV of coaching history and if applicable playing history,
Position and Grade you would like to Coach,
- Coaching Goals and aspirations,
- Ability to plan, design, implement and review a training program consistent with the clubs values and philosophy,
- Ideally proven experience within a senior or colts program (Senior Positions only),
- Excellent rugby knowledge.
Must adhere to the conditions of coaching as set out in the clubs coach application form.
For all coach enquiries please contact David Wells, Director of Rugby on 0402 209 944, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org