Stage 3 Return to Training Plan & Competition Dates
With COVID restrictions easing once again and stage 3 of the return to play coming into effect from Saturday 6th June rugby training will again adjust for the better. However it’s still critically important we continue to adhere to the rules to ensure the safety of all our members, players, coaches & families. Training is slowly returning to what we are used to with contact and larger group numbers allowed from next week being Monday 8th June.
The season will now start on Saturday the 4th July for both Junior and Senior competitions. Juniors will have 12 rounds followed by 1 week of finals where the top 2 sides face off in the decider. Seniors will play a 13 round competition and at the conclusion the top 4 teams will play off for the Premiership Division over 2 weeks and teams finishing 5 through to 8 playing off for the Championship Division over 2 weeks.
Some important details to note:
- Training on Pitch 1 – Players / parents / carers to park in the southern car park.
- Training on Pitch 2 – Players / parents / carers to park in the western car park.
- Players to get in, train and get out. Parents to drop kids off that are age appropriate.
- All other parents to remain OFF the training fields and maintain social distancing.
- Players must be registered to train.
- Players to bring own water bottle, STRICTLY NO Sharing.
- Hand sanitise stations at Eastern & Western locations.
Please check out the link below for more details: