Coaching at the Brothers 2021
Joondalup Brothers Rugby Union Football Club, based at Joondalup Arena, is a Premier Grade club fielding Premier, Colts, 2nds, 3rds & 4th grade teams along with junior teams from U6’s through to U18’s. Boasting outstanding facilities, a very strong junior program and large supporter base, Joondalup Brothers is a young club that’s enjoyed modest success over recent years across all grades & age groups.
Joondalup Brothers have Premier & Reserve Grade coaching opportunities available for suitable, highly motivated candidates. Brothers are also seeking expressions of interest and applications for Coaches and Managers for positions in our junior and senior teams for the 2021 season. Joondalup Brothers RUFC is an extremely supportive environment with a family feel. The club is characterised by an international mix of players, coaches, administrators and spectators with all welcome.
Brothers boast a genuine pathway for all our coaches that takes you through juniors into seniors along with opportunities to coach within our clubs junior & senior academy programs. The 2020 season saw the club launch its in house Coach Education Program and Coaching Network with great effect. These initiatives ensured our coaches were connected and supported which was integral in their development.
If you would like to be part of our exciting club, please download & complete the coach application form and send to the email address below.
- Must be Smart Rugby Compliant and have a minimum RU Level 1 coaching acreditation,
- OR be willing to undertake Smart Rugby and a Level 1 coaching courses if you are new to coaching. The club will support you with this process.
- Must be Smart Rugby Compliant and hold a minimum RU Level 1 (Preferable Level 2) coaching acreditation,
- Include a brief (1 page) CV of coaching history history,
- Position and Grade you would like to Coach,
- Include your coaching goals and aspirations,
- Ability to plan, design, implement and review a training program consistent with the clubs values and philosophy,
- Proven experience within a senior or colts program
Excellent rugby knowledge.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Must support and adhere to the clubs values, coaching phylosophies and conditions of coaching as set out in the clubs Coach Application Form.
- All applications to be received by Saturday 5th December 2020
- Applicants short listed and contacted for interview process by Saturday 12th December 2020
- Coach/s appointed by Saturday 19th December 2020
Any coach enquiries please contact the Director of Rugby David Wells on 0402 209 944, or Email email@example.com